17 January, 2011

Burn - Un Ange Passe

The yellow sign says: "It is absolutely forbidden to park here."


I don't usually talk so much on my blog...
But I wanted to say thanks to each and everyone of you who took the time to look at my pictures, comment, left a note or an email, everyone who follows my work...
I love you guys.


I have loads of pictures to share. I just need to find the time to post them. Hope you'll like them...

Happy New Year ( late I know ), hope 2011 will bring new beginnings, adventures and unexpected encounters :)

Cheers




6 comments:

  1. Elias, I've said this once and I'm going to say it again:
    YOURE AMAZING

    - B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say it again: YOURE AMAZING TOO -B ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and Happy New Year. How's that for procrastination? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy! I just would like to give you a huge thumbs up for the excellent info you have right here on this post.
    I am returning to your site for more soon.

    Feel free to surf to my web site ... Sac Louis Vuitton

    ReplyDelete